• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

Although, to be fair, it's a weak link. Only 1 IP shared from multiple that DeaconOEF has posted from, and TC has also posted from one that he doesn't share with anyone.

Haha, yeah it's a co-worker/neighbor of mine, hence the separate IP addresses. I'll ride with this though, seeing that I egged him on a little bit once he told me it was him.

It looks like it, yes. :laugh: totally missed that. So the first one appears to be the real deal. Good catch, Dreamin.

Caturday is not a parody.

Pretty sure the culprit behind RJKarl. is MACdeac.

Using someone else's name should be a bannable offense.

Don't insult our intelligence to say adding a period or changing capitalization is changing.

I think Caturday's racism should be bannable.

Using someone else's name should be a bannable offense.

Don't insult our intelligence to say adding a period or changing capitalization is changing.

Kind of agree with this. At the beginning of these boards, i think TW stopped some people from stealing names. Seems like the same thing.

Like what's the point of this parody? Who seriously cares enough to go through making the posts let alone thinks them to be funny when they make them?

rkarl is sometimes funny and should be able to exist, but this guy is horrible.

Back