• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

I think Caturday's racism should be bannable.

What have i said that's racist? I think I've been pretty even handed. There are a couple people on here that really seem to hate me and that makes me very happy. They waste hours on it. Plus I have a new avatar taking away their silly joke.

Last edited:
What have i said that's racist? I think I've been pretty even handed. There are a couple people on here that really seem to hate me and that makes me very happy. They waste hours on it. Plus I have a new avatar taking away their silly joke.

The comment where you compared the basketball victory celebration with black people to a prison riot struck me as racist.

The comment where you compared the basketball victory celebration with black people to a prison riot struck me as racist.

Did you watch that video???? It was madness. Black, white, hispanic it looked like a riot. You're also assuming I think prison riots are bad. I love me a good riot.

Does every BzzIn poster have to be a parody?

He's real.

Nope, but it's a pretty good guess. That said, he's running around saying things like "RJ is the most rational poster on this forum" and he set a time/date when he was going to "out" himself on another thread. Logic points to him being a parody.

no, jay bilas did shortly after trashing us following the illinois game. the line of posters wanting to give him an e-handy was unbelievable.

can you clarify whether or not you were the illustrious "wakebb" on the old boards? that dude used to #trollsohard and it would have me rolling. one thread in particular was about how nasty he (wakebb) was at ping pong and how he won the intramurals at wake like 3 times. used to get into it with wfdeacon04 a lot.

Nah, not me. lol at bragging about ping pong. WF04 and I were buddies in school, I wouldn't get into with him.

blackgold, djev336, etc

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=8856268&stm=119263568
ACCOffice
The Bevis and Butthead meets Dungeons and Dragons board is not really buying billboard space are they? I've heard a lot of Packpride posters have become parody members. Tell me the billboard line was just a joke.

ACCOffice indicates that PackPride posters are creating parody accounts over here. That would certainly explain a few of the trolls lately who share no IP addresses with existing posters.

pretty ironic for anyone to call this board nerdy then dedicate that much time to a parody account, especially if you aren't a Wake fan to begin with.

Back