• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

it was on the old boards so no link. i'm sure other folks remember it.

i think the thread was titled something like "jay bilas sucks" because he absolutely skewered us during halftime of one of the national broadcasts. all these people were trashing bilas and he showed up on the boards and defended himself. all the sudden, everyone wanted to post questions to him and would preface them with these glowing reviews of how awesome he was. someone (windycity maybe?) pointed out that the same people that were blowing him had previously trashed him. it was a pretty classic moment in boards history.

i remember it, and it was tremendous

This. I was actually impressed he came out and defended himself, if he really did that. Otherwise, it was a beautiful parody. Bilas was a huge fan/friend of Skip, so even as a Dukie, I've never hated him.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that it was him. The ass kissing was way over the top tho.

I love how people get to make fun of my substance abuse issues. I promise none would say it in person.

I love how people get to make fun of my substance abuse issues. I promise none would say it in person.

Dude, what do you expect with your posts and your avatar? If it sounds to you like someone will give you crap and then cause sand to get in your vag, then don't post it. Problem solved.

Dude, what do you expect with your posts and your avatar? If it sounds to you like someone will give you crap and then cause sand to get in your vag, then don't post it. Problem solved.

Is his avatar cocaine? I thought it was a big cloud. Anything is better than his raciost "U gonna get raped" avatar.

3oplwf.jpg

Ok, rjkarl is finally in the red. Can we find out who's behind the parody now?

Alright, you got us.

TW has been behind it the whole time.

Back