Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: outed parodies master list

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    no, jay bilas did shortly after trashing us following the illinois game. the line of posters wanting to give him an e-handy was unbelievable.
    That's hilarious. Do you have the link?

it was on the old boards so no link. i'm sure other folks remember it.

i think the thread was titled something like "jay bilas sucks" because he absolutely skewered us during halftime of one of the national broadcasts. all these people were trashing bilas and he showed up on the boards and defended himself. all the sudden, everyone wanted to post questions to him and would preface them with these glowing reviews of how awesome he was. someone (windycity maybe?) pointed out that the same people that were blowing him had previously trashed him. it was a pretty classic moment in boards history.

i remember it, and it was tremendous

Sheikh of Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    i remember it, and it was tremendous
    This. I was actually impressed he came out and defended himself, if he really did that. Otherwise, it was a beautiful parody. Bilas was a huge fan/friend of Skip, so even as a Dukie, I've never hated him.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that it was him. The ass kissing was way over the top tho.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

I love how people get to make fun of my substance abuse issues. I promise none would say it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Caturday View Post
    I love how people get to make fun of my substance abuse issues. I promise none would say it in person.
    http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showt...227#post659227
    It's an anonymous message board,

What substances and .... are you holding???

Do you have a job? Or do you just troll the message boards?

Dude, what do you expect with your posts and your avatar? If it sounds to you like someone will give you crap and then cause sand to get in your vag, then don't post it. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Dude, what do you expect with your posts and your avatar? If it sounds to you like someone will give you crap and then cause sand to get in your vag, then don't post it. Problem solved.
    Is his avatar cocaine? I thought it was a big cloud. Anything is better than his raciost "U gonna get raped" avatar.
    Draxx them sklounst

Sweet forum title change.

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    Is his avatar cocaine? I thought it was a big cloud. Anything is better than his raciost "U gonna get raped" avatar.
    Not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Not racist.
    Yes, I know what it's called. It's a very racist term, but I'm okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Not racist.
    yeah, it's probably the dude's hoodie that implies the rape.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by TheTwinAndreBen View Post

Lol

Ok, rjkarl is finally in the red. Can we find out who's behind the parody now?

Alright, you got us.

TW has been behind it the whole time.