• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

gallagher.png

Who is it?

Not really a parody, but the only person capable of having his celebrity alter-ego go into the red, palma.

Can't make one [Redacted] troll without getting super red I see?

One guy can negrep you three times in 4 minutes then ask to know who it is? Would seem an unusual request to grant, although I'm better than to get in an argument with a one armed man, I was voted the best TV dad by TV guide in 2004 after all.

Last edited:
Can't make one [Redacted] troll without getting super red I see?

One guy can negrep you three times in 4 minutes then ask to know who it is? Would seem an unusual request to grant, although I'm better than to get in an argument with a one armed man, I was voted the best TV dad by TV guide in 2004 after all.

I mean, what really pissed me off was your terrible OC-themed posts as the actor who played the dad from the OC rather than the character himself. All of it is terrible and unfunny and you suck, is all.

Que es un "parody?". Un "parody" tiene un "aviator?" No se. Estoy confundido de esta idea.

Tu amigo mas hermoso,

Juan Wellman

Back