• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

They deleted all of their posts. Despite that, they still have the 9th worst rep on the boards. Lol.

So who is this Mods? They neg repped me with their original account and signed it with the parody name. Looks like they got their feelings caught.

haha, it is me. i outed myself on the NHL thread and thought you saw it since you somehow negrepped NWT 2x in like 10 minutes.

nwtdeac = isledeac (-35)
the accommodator = dented (-17)
theacommodater = baconwfu (-16)

i think heavypetters point was a good one so im giving them up to -10 rep now and will mark that in the post.

bbdemondke = bill brasky (-16)

fuck is at positive 4 right now.

going to move the sliding scale to -20 from now on.

boo...fuck was in the red when i made the post. i'm sure it was someone posrepping their own parody to get him back to green.

lectro has posted from many ip addresses and does share one with tintinisahottie but i believe that is a coincidence.

lectro has posted from many ip addresses and does share one with tintinisahottie but i believe that is a coincidence.

It's a clue!

invblue.gif

I think I see what's going on. lectro is homeless man who drifts around Winston with his laptop. He hangs out around campus and checks out practices and uses campus wi-fi to post. Sometimes he hangs out around Winston and stops by local libraries and coffee shops. That's why lectro posts from many IP addresses.

Well this arrangement works until late October when it starts to get too cold to live outside. Unfortunately, the local shelters don't have wi-fi. So that's why he doesn't post from late October/early November until March.

So if there's a crazy homeless guy at practices, that's probably lectro.

Back