• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

Can we get a reduction in the amount of parodies? At least perhaps we remove the parodies that are meant to demean posters (e.g. Gaybone).

Reduction, no, but if you find a parody offensive, you can let us know and we'll talk about it further.

Can we get a reduction in the amount of parodies? At least perhaps we remove the parodies that are meant to demean posters (e.g. Gaybone).

Just tell people you thought a gaybone post was really jaybone. That plus an intense PM campaign from jaybone should get it removed. Note to jaybone: if embarking on a pm campaign, it is important to leave out key words and put every sixth WORD in caps to be effective.

Last edited:
DreamOnDemOn is at 2 red bars now. Can we get a reveal?

Their IP only matches up with one user, who stopped posting about 6 months before DreamOnDemOn came about. Based upon who the former poster was, I think its merely a coincidence.

Their IP only matches up with one user, who stopped posting about 6 months before DreamOnDemOn came about. Based upon who the former poster was, I think its merely a coincidence.

How have you guys not recognized the handiwork of GrobeSkinner08?

My only guess would be Lectro..

This is a serious question, what is wrong with Lectro and keeper? They can't have jobs or function in society right?

Lectro is a junk collector. How buttoned-up do you need to pick up junk on the side of the curb.

So, hypothetically, if one were to neg-rep two users and one user received rep, but the second who had never been neg-repped before, upon being neg-repped, prompted the "you must spread rep around..." then does that mean that the two handles are the same user?

No, they're tied to the username, not the IP. Had you previously repped the 2nd person, + or -, and have not repped others since then?

No, they're tied to the username, not the IP. Had you previously repped the 2nd person, + or -, and have not repped others since then?

I thought I had figured out who keeper was, but I guess not... Luckily, I still got to neg-rep keeper. Thanks for clarifying, tsy.

OldGoldandBlack
user-online.png

Went red in under 5 posts. Parody?

Back