• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

Great start. Looking forward to the remainder of the series.

McConaughey's whole dialogue inside the police station in the present is killer. Its so funny to think that this is the guy who just a decade ago was thought of a shit actor with starring roles in such cinema classics as Fool's Gold and Surfer, Dude. The last line of the first episode made my balls tingle.

It makes me wonder if he was just trying to make a certain amount of money before doing the good shit

I don't know her name but Woody Harrelson's mistress is incredible. That's what God intended women to look like nekkid. Funny how older Woody rationalizes an affair as a "release" for the man and that's best for the family. LOL. Great overall episode. Like the backstory on MM's character.

They have nailed how people live in the impoverished rural south....I grew up in a town like that, though I lived in an average 3BR house on 3 wooded acres (sorry, no meth lab) so we were sheltered a bit from all the hell. Of course as a kid I didn't see the ugliness. I look back as an adult and go "My parents let me play where???"

Really good Wall Street Journal Episode Recap:

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/01/19/true-detective-season-1-episode-2-seeing-things-tv-recap/

Last edited:
This show gives me that edge-of-the-seat tension that I last felt with Breaking Bad. And the same "goddamnit, an hour went by already" lament comes around the 52 minute mark. The birds-in-flight image Rust sees when getting out of the car was great. Getting more of his backstory helps put things into place and gives more context to just how dark he is- and why. Great show; no disappointments yet.

Leave it to Ibleed to deliver the goods and man are those some kind of cans on that chick. She's got great eyes also if you can get past her chest.

Leave it to Ibleed to deliver the goods and man are those some kind of cans on that chick. She's got great eyes also if you can get past her chest.

Unfortunately she'll need a breast reduction or a lot of underwire/sportsbras to fight gravity from her mid thirties on, as those breasts will head south fast, but that is not our concern right now. Small town southern cops do not have mistresses that hot in real life. They are lucky if they can get the nerdy IT contractor or a hooker in the backseat of a cruiser.

The GF and I were debating whether those cans were real last night. I was of the belief that they are natural. They aren't spherical and they sit naturally. She, on the other hand, thought they were fake because they didn't fit her frame (which is funny considering the GF has huge boobs on a small frame). Looking at the GIFs now, I still contend they are natural boobs.

Also, what was the picture on the wall at the church?

The GF and I were debating whether those cans were real last night. I was of the belief that they are natural. They aren't spherical and they sit naturally. She, on the other hand, thought they were fake because they didn't fit her frame (which is funny considering the GF has huge boobs on a small frame). Looking at the GIFs now, I still contend they are natural boobs.

So.... How do you like those tig ol' fake bitties?

The picture was the same as the girl was dressed before being posed at the murder scene.

That is the rich chick that Charlie boned on Always Sunny.

Matty Mc is on fucking fire for acting legend status. He has been firing on all cylinders for a few years.

Reactions: Go

Pics of your GF please
PM is fine

Pretty sure I also saw some wajeej in the 2nd scene when she was dismounting him.

Back