• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

My wife immediately said "those are real".

My wife said something to the extent that if she had boobs like that, she would quit her job and figure out how to monetize her boobs as a full-time job. EVEN WOMEN ACKNOWLEDGE HOW STUNNING THEY ARE.

I really don't, but I didn't want to offend any ladies who might be reading.

But, back to the boobies, consider for a moment that somewhere out there is a man who has B'd an L all over those Ts. That must have been pretty sweet.

I need to get famous and see those in person HELP ME GET FAMOUS YALL

this show is delivering on all counts.

That girl reminded me of the 21 year old I went out with for a while a couple of years back.

Leave it to Ibleed to deliver the goods and man are those some kind of cans on that chick. She's got great eyes also if you can get past her chest.

her Aunt Meg likes to party as well....

2011_hall_pass_011.jpg

Last edited:
Woody's wife is quite attractive as well. Dude would be living the life if he didn't have such a crazy partner

Woody's wife is quite attractive as well. Dude would be living the life if he didn't have such a crazy partner

Pretty sure we are starting to see he's got some crazy going on himself. Mistress, anger issues, sh! Tty comment to his wife etc.

Must say I am really vibing MM's character's philosophical lines.

There was sriracha on the table in the 1995 scene
Was sriracha around then in LA?

does no one else watch this show on sundays?

Back