Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boards Issues Lately

Mostly fixed, but there are still some links (I've noticed two on the Sports Board) that are not updating. I can either see where someone has recently posted but can't see it when I click on the link, or its not updating the link as people post on it.

The Yo Numbers thread was locked too.

i'm still having problems. Threads show as having unread posts but I can't view them.

test...still not seeing the latest post on this thread.

Racer's got some voodoo shit going on with his name being the last listed post, but not showing up here. Wonder if it'll do the same for me with this post

STAY SAFE, RACER

I can only few about 5 individual pages before being booted from the site for about 15 mins. After 15 mins I'm again able to view roughly 5 pages and then the sequence repeats itself. Weird. Any suggestions?

Does Well Man have any contacts in Egypt???

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Racer's got some voodoo shit going on with his name being the last listed post, but not showing up here. Wonder if it'll do the same for me with this post
    Yeahhh when I fixed the tables causing the caching issues I think something messed up w/ this thread because I was in it at the time or someone made a post as I did it, or something like that. I think it's all better now, just had to wait for a dead moment on the boards to run the maintenance/repair again.

Quote Originally Posted by CHillDeac View Post
    I can only few about 5 individual pages before being booted from the site for about 15 mins. After 15 mins I'm again able to view roughly 5 pages and then the sequence repeats itself. Weird. Any suggestions?
    CHill, you probs should have started a new thread for this issue, sorry for not noticing earlier. Is it still happening? can you PM me the details if so so I can look around for a potential culprit in this?

PM phan too

This is probably what happened to HP

Solved the problem (hopefully), I'm also locking this thread because any future issues w/ the boards should be posted in the tech support subforum.