• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boards Issues Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly fixed, but there are still some links (I've noticed two on the Sports Board) that are not updating. I can either see where someone has recently posted but can't see it when I click on the link, or its not updating the link as people post on it.

test...still not seeing the latest post on this thread.

Racer's got some voodoo shit going on with his name being the last listed post, but not showing up here. Wonder if it'll do the same for me with this post :eek:hnoes:

I can only few about 5 individual pages before being booted from the site for about 15 mins. After 15 mins I'm again able to view roughly 5 pages and then the sequence repeats itself. Weird. Any suggestions?

Does Well Man have any contacts in Egypt???

Racer's got some voodoo shit going on with his name being the last listed post, but not showing up here. Wonder if it'll do the same for me with this post :eek:hnoes:

Yeahhh when I fixed the tables causing the caching issues I think something messed up w/ this thread because I was in it at the time or someone made a post as I did it, or something like that. I think it's all better now, just had to wait for a dead moment on the boards to run the maintenance/repair again.

I can only few about 5 individual pages before being booted from the site for about 15 mins. After 15 mins I'm again able to view roughly 5 pages and then the sequence repeats itself. Weird. Any suggestions?

CHill, you probs should have started a new thread for this issue, sorry for not noticing earlier. Is it still happening? can you PM me the details if so so I can look around for a potential culprit in this?

Solved the problem (hopefully), I'm also locking this thread because any future issues w/ the boards should be posted in the tech support subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back