• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One steak per recruit

I could care less about getting beat by Clemson by 100 points right now but this pretty much pisses me off. What a complete lack of awareness. Having a Clark Griswold moment...where's the tylenol?

Alright...so this is for real? OUR OFFICIAL FOOTBALL RECRUITING TWITTER HANDLE POSTED THIS? Please tell me that didn't happen....joke right? Someone pretended to be our recruiting feed perhaps?

IP glitch?

I heard Ovations served bad fajitas to the recruits before the first game, and that gave them all heart burn! Hoping they would commit for some Tums!

Did they eat the steaks with their hands? If so, not interested.

To be fair, a kid who demands more than one steak probably lacks the culture we're seeking at Wake Forest. Would fit in better at a public school.

Didn't Dino's team eat steak with their hands? Or were they caught dealing crack and raping white women? I can never keep that one straight...

That and the fact Galloway was once attempting to show a 4-star recruit and his family the Deacon Tower. The doors to the tower were locked. Galloway found someone within the Wake AD
and requested a key so he could give a tour. He was told he didn't have permission for that kind of access.

True story.

The day that Wellman strokes outs, I'll buy us all a cake.

This Athletic Department is a piece of shit, it pisses me off that I can't quit it.

Last edited:
Why not just replace the steak with chopped steaks and maybe everyone could get two?
#casstevensout. #steakobviouslyout.

I understand that Grobe collects a bonus for saving recruiting budget monies including collecting the left over steaks for those Sunday family meals with El Lobo.

Back