• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cutting the Cord (Ditching TV, not having a baby)

Fox Sports South is the biggest hole in the Sling lineup.
Is it clear yet if that's part of the YoutubeTV set?

Youtube has signed channels owned by the major networks, so probably.

You're a lawyer- pay the $100 a month to not have the deal with the bullshit of 4 different services and 3 separate pieces of hardware that still won't be able provide a large portion of live sports.

You're a lawyer- pay the $100 a month to not have the deal with the bullshit of 4 different services and 3 separate pieces of hardware that still won't be able provide a large portion of live sports.

yeah, the live sports is an issue

It all comes down to what you want to watch. Assuming you're already paying for the streaming services you want, a Roku and Sling gets you pretty close to what you get with cable, sports-wise, at least the sports I watch.

Yeah this may be the one I was waiting on. Maj networks, ESPN, and Fox Sports. Will be interesting to see if you get access to ESPN 3 by virtue of your Youtube TV subscription. That is how I watch about half of Wake games.

The other must is an Apple TV app. Surely they will get that.

Probs gonna do the vue tv free preview and the cut directv unless they match the price when I call to cancel. If the free preview goes well...

Moving this month, time to give YouTube tv a try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been using vue on an amazon TV and it's fine

I get all the sports

So what's the diff between the Vue and YouTube Tv?

Buckets , what do you do for internet?

Dang looks like I can go YouTube and AT&T and get both for $65 compared to $180 now. Just gotta make sure I get HBO

Started the free trial of PlayStation vue (no PlayStation). First impression- Very good channel options but poor interface/homepage/whatever you call it.

Ok getting better w interface. Channels p sweet. Ordered a antenna to keep the sweet ole meeje pay per view. If this works I'm gonna call Directv and say match the price or see ya later suckas. Word.

My directv bill jumped a crap ton so I will be calling to cancel today. Only problem is I still have 12 months left on my contract so they may not be willing to work with me

Anybody got any opinions on HD antennas? Are the best inside or outside or does it matter?

Just got an inside one from Amazon and it works fine. Forgot the name but it had good reviews. Was like $30 or $40

Back