• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards NBA Prop Contest- PROPS are back BABY!

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
The much awaited NBA season long props contest is upon us. Most of the details are buried in the NBA offseason thread but I wanted to start a new thread just in case folks who aren't as diehard wanted to participate. There are two parts to the contest, the season long props and the game by game props. These questions are worth 5 points each while the individual props in each game will be worth one point. I'm still ironing out how the game by game props will be run. But for now, feel free to submit your season long picks. I think it's pretty self-explanatory but feel free to post questions about individual props here. There was some talk about playing for some money but I think for this year at least, we'll be playing for PRIDE unless a lot of people would rather throw in 10 or 20 bucks.

Oh, Donuts = Donatas Motiejunas, the Cody Zeller prop is number of times his shot is blocked per game, MKG is Michael Kidd-Gilchrest, HOF Bledsoe is Eric Bledsoe who is the best per 36 minute player since Michael Jordan, and to get points on the playoff teams you need to get 7 of the 8 correct.

Props must be in before the opening tip.

Edit: Here is the sheet with everyone's responses. I think it's saved so no one can edit but just in case, I've got a backup that I know no one can edit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlVhbRDmKdXIdDgzUU45aFdvdXlZaTFaejFwdzJHZGc&usp=sharing

Edit pt 2: Here is the spreadsheet on the game by game props.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlVhbRDmKdXIdFd2NkRSM1Zka0M5Y0R1VkpkTVZGcUE&usp=sharing

Last edited:
Oh, and someone get aceeight in on this shit. And tell him to PM bkf.

so do we have to do the game-by-game to win the season long?

No, there will be three winners, season long, game by game, and overall. If you don't know that you'll dedicate the time for the game by game, by all means play the season long one.

Dumb question: for the Brooklyn over/under of 3.5, does UNDER mean I expect them to get a top 3 seed in the East?

Yes, sorry should have cleared it up. Under means top 3 seed, Over would be seeded 4 or worse.

I'm in on this, but I'll wait to submit my picks until opening night.

Submitted. Holy crap that made me realize how bad this year's rookie class seems to be on paper.

Just realized that "longest losing streak o/u 12.5" didn't specify that it was a Bobcats only prop. It was previously in a Bobcats section but it looked too busy. If you'd like to change your response let me know. MY B GUISE. I've updated the question for future responses. To be clear, it refers only to the Bobcats.

Just realized that "longest losing streak o/u 12.5" didn't specify that it was a Bobcats only prop. It was previously in a Bobcats section but it looked too busy. If you'd like to change your response let me know. MY B GUISE. I've updated the question for future responses. To be clear, it refers only to the Bobcats.

I want to change mine then.

I want to change mine then.

I do as well

Got both of you. Sorry about the confusion.

Once the season tips, I'll post the spreadsheet. So far we have 12 participants. Need RJKARL to get off his ass and fill out picks. PhDeac had nice things to say about the contest in a rep but he hasn't filled one out yet.

The good thing about doing this for the NBA is you don't have to worry about explaining what a Google Doc is to old white people.

lol, my wife had to teach me how to use it. She uses it all the time for school. I had never done it before.

Back