• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards NBA Prop Contest- PROPS are back BABY!

Plus its bullshit, I should get credit for the Celtics OVER. They had to trade everyone so Stevens wouldn't win.

Alright here is the updated spreadsheet with hits highlighted in green. The second tab shows the current rankings and all TBD props/responses. Basically BDZ is gonna win this thing unless the voters give the MVP to James Harden or ROY to Ben McLemore and his 7.7 PER and a shit load of coaches get fired in the next 48 hours. Sorry again that the game by game props died a silent death. Between this season being a little weak, me struggling with two kids, and a general lack of interest outside of 8 or so folks it just seemed best to mercy-kill the game props.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlVhbRDmKdXIdExMaVJxNXZJZGNZQm1GTGk4OEdvR1E&usp=sharing

congrats bdz, i'll poes you when it lets me.

thanks for all your hard work bmoney!

Congrats to bdz. Thanks to bmoney. Will we be having game by game and/or series long PROPES for the playoffs?

Back