• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Foothills (Poll), also discussion on DT Winston-Salem Bars

What do you think of Foothills?

• Total voters
I read in the paper that he hired one of the consultants used on "Bar Rescue" to help get it going. Seems like they're going after the Finnigan's demographic of solid beer selection and good pub grub. Sounds promising.

First St Draught House already has that.

Does Foothills still have that miserably annoying woman running trivia? Won't go back for trivia while she's still there

I thought you could get to Hoots from the small avenue that runs between the antique shops at the other end of Opera?

Canal street? You technically probably could but 1) it's also unlit and kinda sketchy to walk down and 2) there is a fence with a no trespassing sign/barbed wire up before you get up to hoots if you go down that street, so you really still need to cut over to northwest blvd and then up to manly street.

I have to amend my post. We are there Friday night. The food wasn't wonderful but it wasn't as horrible as the last two times.

I have to amend my post. We are there Friday night. The food wasn't wonderful but it wasn't as horrible as the last two times.

I was there on Friday and it was pretty bad. Fried pickles were too salty and too much batter. Pizza was bland. Overall, below average.

I was there on Friday and it was pretty bad. Fried pickles were too salty and too much batter. Pizza was bland. Overall, below average.

Definitely below average but not inedible like our last two times.

Back