• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I understand the logic behind not watching TV in bed, but I don't see anything wrong with watching TV while changing clothes or the bedroom being the location for the #2 TV.

I understand the logic behind not watching TV in bed, but I don't see anything wrong with watching TV while changing clothes or the bedroom being the location for the #2 TV.

How long does it take you to change clothes?

Changing into "house clothing" is lame. Unless your clothes or a) sweaty from working out or b) a suit or something you don't want wrinkled, leave your clothes on until its time for bed and quit being girly about it.

Changing into "house clothing" is lame. Unless your clothes or a) sweaty from working out or b) a suit or something you don't want wrinkled, leave your clothes on until its time for bed and quit being girly about it.

I think this is definitely an unpopular opinion. I would prefer to be comfortable as opposed to uncomfortable.

Disney and Pixar movies all largely suck. They are meant for dumb people and kids (who are also dumb). Adults should not sing their praises and compare them. Doing so is merely compensation for the reality that they are no longer experiencing relevant culture due to their breeding habits.

So are you a Don Bluth kinda guy?

My khakis/jeans, golf shirts/button-downs/tshirts are comfortable. :noidea:

I would not have matched this opinion to this poster.

found art:

I am trying yet again to get into Assassin's Creed. I tried AC1 and hated it. Never tried the second or brotherhood. Tried AC3 again, and was bored to tears. Since I got the AC bundle Xbox One, I am now trying Black Flag in the hopes of it interesting me enough to finish it and Unity.

So far, I am bored to tears, the controls are "iffy" at best and I have no idea what's going on in the story. Something about me exploring the memories of an old pirate in order to make a video game? I'll give it a little bit longer, but so far my take on it is just like every other AC game. Shitty controls, convoluted story, uninteresting characters and gameplay.

yeahh me too. stretchy pants right away please.

+1
nacho-libre.jpg

yeah Im the only person I know who doesn't. :noidea: To me it seems like a waste. All that changing and folding and more laundry in the long run. I wear cotton pants and shirts to work - golf shirts and buttondowns and Docker-type pants, jeans on Friday. They are perfectly comfortable. Why go change into sweat pants and tshirts? What am I, a high school girl laying around on my bed? I'm an adult I wear my clothes until bedtime. I wear my shoes until bed a lot of the time too.

yeah Im the only person I know who doesn't. :noidea: To me it seems like a waste. All that changing and folding and more laundry in the long run. I wear cotton pants and shirts to work - golf shirts and buttondowns and Docker-type pants, jeans on Friday. They are perfectly comfortable. Why go change into sweat pants and tshirts? What am I, a high school girl laying around on my bed? I'm an adult I wear my clothes until bedtime. I wear my shoes until bed a lot of the time too.

Geez, do your kids address you as "Father?" Is your name really Wakefield Anderson Baker III?

Back