• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Hockey is the best sport to watch, especially if you have no dog in the fight.

From beginning to end, the Stanley Cup playoffs are the best playoffs in all of sports.

I don't necessarily disagree, but he is responsible for one of the best one-liners in history: "I'm not a terrorist. If I bombed the United States there would be no more Chick-Fil-A, and Chick-Fil-A is fucking delicious."

Its funny and its true. If every Arab-American were to say that publicly, there would be no distrust of Arab-Americans in our society.

Seriously Boog? Seriously?

That's also not even close to his best Chick Fil A joke. Re: their gay rights stance: "People only care because it's so fucking delicious. No one would be talking about it if it was Long John Silver's. "

my unpopular opinion is that i think that boogity knows that aziz is indian.

Technically I didn't refer to him as Arab-American, but I guess I should've said "of Muslim heritage". I don't keep up with ethnicities and world religions like I should, but someone must have accused him of being a terrorist or else he would not have made that joke.

And if hes Indian, why doesn't he wear Patel-sandals and sell lottery tickets at a convenience store? Wait... was that racist?

Arrested Development is not a particularly funny show.

Trucks. I don't get it. If you work as a carpenter or landscaper, I do...but not if you are a project manager for an IT group.

Bro India is predominantly Hindu.

According to Wikipedia, Aziz is of Muslim heritage. His family followed the religion of Islam. And according to my Indian friends, theres a significant Muslim population in India and theres been a large influx of Muslims moving in from Pakistan in recent years.

Arrested Development is not a particularly funny show.

Trucks. I don't get it. If you work as a carpenter or landscaper, I do...but not if you are a project manager for an IT group.

I mean, people do things outside of work that might necessitate a truck.

get out of here with your logical thinking! there is no place for that on the internet!

yeah....i suppose. Look, I get it. Dudes love trucks. They feel cool and manly and tough and alpha when they are in their trucks. I have an unpopular opinion that I don't like trucks...

Citizen Kane is NOT the greatest movie of all time....

I was thinking of this last night. Maybe this doesn't necessarily belong here and should be in a pet peeve thread or something, but I don't like it when things/people that came first or were revolutionary for some reason are ranked highly on GOAT lists. This certainly applies to sports.

yeah....i suppose. Look, I get it. Dudes love trucks. They feel cool and manly and tough and alpha when they are in their trucks. I have an unpopular opinion that I don't like trucks...

If you don't like them, that's fine (like, totally your opinion, man), but you can't claim a certain person doesn't need one. YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.

Back