• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I'm not upset in the least, most people polled (since the poll roughly matches America's demographics I'm presuming) are religious. And we both know that acting with a "dick butt attitude" is hardly close to the motivating reason that atheists only have a 41% favorability rating in America while evangelical Christians have a 61% rating.

Probably nothing worth taking responsibility for.

You also tend to embody a lot of the same dick butt attitude that Americans don't like about some atheists.

Speaking of things that are widely accepted.

#2&2logic

I'm all for keeping religion to myself (or lack thereof) as long as the laws I'm living under aren't passed because someone else's religion told them it was the right thing to do.

lol what do you care, don't you hate all living things like trees and animals and shit

zoo hate is actually one thing i kind of agree with Brasky on, even though I love seeing the animals

Sgt Hulka is the best politics board troll. Better than jhmd and 2&2 and tjcmd combined.

He just strolls by once every six weeks or so with a TRUTH BOMB on a thread and drops the mic and saunters out big dick swinging away.

The things he posts make no sense at all, but they're bound to incite chaos.

TwinAndreBen is just a hipster Brasky with slightly better grammar. Everything is the worst except for the few things I randomly love.

I'm all for keeping religion to myself (or lack thereof) as long as the laws I'm living under aren't passed because someone else's religion told them it was the right thing to do.

But shouldn't your focus be on the laws themselves and not the motivation for them? Many laws and morals that would be universally approved by religious and non-religious people alike could be said to have a religious backing.

Smoking is fun and amazing and not bad for you and is the lifeblood of the American economy.

tzone_02.jpg

Back