• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

wow, there are bona fide TAB fans?

tumblr_inline_nerdiwfwMg1rpxtyp.gif

W&b thinks about clothes at home exactly as I do, even the shoes. Wearing just socks at home means anxiety about stepping on a wayward drop of water. And re-putting on shoes is annoying. Shoes also give better support for the feet. The pedal on a piano is harder to operate in socks or even sandals. I could go on.

crocs are a decent choice to wear around the house or out in the yard. I don't support wearing them out though (just as I wouldn't support wearing any other 'slipper' type out)

House Hunters and/or other HGTV shows are often more entertaining than a random sporting event that you don't have any connection or interest in.

Steakhouses are overrated and overpriced. If I want to drop $150 on a great meal with the girl, I will take her somewhere that offers something unique. I can cook a steak and put butter on it, and for a lot less than Ruths Chris.

The exception to the above is Angus Barn, where we regularly eat at the bar and usually get beef ribs or something of that nature.

I would agree that Ruth's Chris is shit, but if your idea of a good steak house is Angus Barn, then you just havent been to any good steak houses.

That's not what I said. We go to Angus Barn and get bar food, like burgers, ribs, etc. The Wild Turkey Lounge there is very cool.

the problem is that steak, while delicious, is a terribly overrated food and so it makes the idea of a $60 steak and a la carte sides pretty ridiculous

Steak is properly rated as great. It's just rubes like plama who think it's the only food worth spending lots of money on.

sour patch kids are pleb-tier candy. i'd rather have a warhead.

Fat people are not beautiful. If you are fat, it is unhealthy, you are not fun to look at, and you should lose some weight. Not sure why this has become an unpopular opinion.

I like the TAB but he's a neighbor and a friend.

Baked potatoes suck. Too much work to fix it nicely to make it tasty.

Sweet potatoes do NOT suck.

Fat people are not beautiful. If you are fat, it is unhealthy, you are not fun to look at, and you should lose some weight. Not sure why this has become an unpopular opinion.

Dude because we're all fat in this country!

Also fat is temporary, ugly is forever.

Back