• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

You're an asshole !

BTW, this is not an unpopular opinion !

I like the TAB but he's a neighbor and a friend.

Baked potatoes suck. Too much work to fix it nicely to make it tasty.

Sweet potatoes do NOT suck.

sweet potato fries are totally overrated though, and I order them all the time. Find myself disappointed quite often.

What is the appropriate sauce to go with sweet potato fries? I feel like they need a sauce but most restaurants don't have a good one.

Man I love potatoes in every form. Baked, boiled, scalloped, french fried (crinkle cut, steak fries, waffle fries, shoestring), mashed, fingerling, the little red ones with the skin on,.... you name it.

I hate tater tots and those stupid potato cake things at Arby's.

Man I love potatoes in every form. Baked, boiled, scalloped, french fried (crinkle cut, steak fries, waffle fries, shoestring), mashed, fingerling, the little red ones with the skin on,.... you name it.

Oh, and sweet potatoes are only good in a sweet potato casserole (sweet potato yum-yum is what we call it) with the sweet/nutty crust on top... Sweet potato fries? Nah.

(whoops - that was supposed to be an edit)

images

Roasted fingerling potatoes might be the God Almighty's very own late night snack.

Don't forget potato salad. I could live on redskin (no racist) potato salad and/or loaded potato salad.

Back