• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Heineken beers is the closest humans will ever get to sucking the spray our of a skunks ass, I can not believe people actually consider this a premium beer.

Heineken beers is the closest humans will ever get to sucking the spray our of a skunks ass, I can not believe people actually consider this a premium beer.

Agree with this. Also, restaurants, Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada are not import beers. Boston and California are in the United States of America.

Sweet potato fries are gross. Too sweet. Also half the places that serve them put some sort of cinnamony sugary stuff in with the salt they serve them with. Makes it even worse. Also they are soggy 84% of the time.

Man... Maybe I have the unpopular opinion of always going sweet potato fries if they're an option

brie is the worst

6TbzWDa.gif

aV7WBvS.gif

5oXz7J1.gif

Cs4FB4q.gif

I think the Foo Fighters suck.

suck is strong, but they haven't done anything worth a shit in a long time.

I think Dave Grohl is not nearly as 'cool' as he thinks he is, or he is perceived by my generation to be.

The cool thing about Dave Grohl is he feels comfortable doing whatever the fuck he wants and he legitimately doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Yet, he doesn't act out like a lot of people would. He's also not willing to just let Courtney be the caretaker of the Nirvana legacy since, you know, he was in the band.

The cool thing about Dave Grohl is he feels comfortable doing whatever the fuck he wants and he legitimately doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Yet, he doesn't act out like a lot of people would. He's also not willing to just let Courtney be the caretaker of the Nirvana legacy since, you know, he was in the band.

Yeah he does some cool things and I think he is somewhat cool, but HE clearly thinks he is very cool and funny all the time. I've seen foo fighters a few times and watched them on TV a lot, and their onstage head-banging routine and general hopping around just struck me as contrived. I was embarrassed they were doing it. The scream he does is also overwrought and not necessary. Taylor Hawkins is a great drummer though.

I really like the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and Dead Weather and think Jack White has a great sound and does the blues in a way I like, but I think he is a complete tool.

Foo Fighters songs all sound the same.

Brad Paisley has made millions by recording the same song over and over again too.

I irrationally hate Subaru. I've, admittedly very stupidly, convinced myself that only dirty, anti-establishment, granola, hipsterish people drive them and love to tell everyone that they drive one. I just can't get past it.

Edit: My gf drives an Impreza hatchback. I drop a hint at least once a day about how much I hate it. She has seen the light but informed me yesterday that she's going to trade it in for a G Wagon. Fuck.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the Deacon Harley intro at basketball games. And not for the reasons Rat Face doesn't like it. Just seems awkward and ill-fitting for hoops.

Back