• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Chocolate, candy, cake, pies, and other sweets suck.

diabeetus-cat-tumblr.jpg

Old school Apex NFL jackets > Starter jackets

Van Halen sucks and always has. Grab a paddywagon, round up those crackheads, plus whomever is left of Bruce and the E-Street Band, send them to the glue factory and grind them into yankeeface dust. Have a memorial concert so that all the diehard olds can come, then drop a daisy cutter on that place. Maybe after that we will finally be free.

Last edited:
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I've grown to kind of hate this whole Marvel Universe movie thing. I've enjoyed the movies for the most part, though I find them for the most part pretty bland and forgettable, but the whole interlocking, ongoing story shit about magical stones or whatever annoys me, as is the nagging feeling that I have to watch all of them in order to understand what's happening. I don't know. I like serialized TV, but this comic book movie thing has gone too far.

I'm going to be completely honest and say that I've grown to kind of hate this whole Marvel Universe movie thing. I've enjoyed the movies for the most part, though I find them for the most part pretty bland and forgettable, but the whole interlocking, ongoing story shit about magical stones or whatever annoys me, as is the nagging feeling that I have to watch all of them in order to understand what's happening. I don't know. I like serialized TV, but this comic book movie thing has gone too far.

I tend to agree. the only movies I've seen have been Avengers and Iron Man 2 (because I was at a friend's house). oh and Guardians, but that's sorta separate for now. might see Ultron, might not.

I haven't seen a single Marval Universe movie (at least I don't think I have). I kept meaning to watch Iron Man, but never got around to it.

I haven't seen a single Marval Universe movie (at least I don't think I have). I kept meaning to watch Iron Man, but never got around to it.

same, but i also never read the comics/watched the cartoons so I don't have any big draw to see beloved characters "come to life on the big screen" or whatever.

Back