Page 15 of 313 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 6253

Thread: Unpopular opinions

  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by HeltonCreek View Post
    I hate how some sports, especially the NBA, try to appeal to Hispanics or Latin Americans by adding "Los" onto team jerseys. I'm open to new cultures, but enough with that shit. It's not even really Spanish. They're just doing it to increase apparel sales.
    I think heltoncreek is smart and interesting

  2. #282
    Ron Wellman is the greatest athletic director Wake has ever had.

  3. #283
    Fried chicken is awful.

    I want to kill John Mayer.

    I think the military is mostly a huge waste of money.

    I believe most Americans are stupid as hell

    The who is overrated..

    Most old people stopped thinking a long time ago and can be annoying

  4. #284
    The fried chicken comment might win the thread. Goddamn.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcheatw View Post
    los is spanish mate (
    Los is but they just throw Los onto the team name instead of translating the name as well. Like the Bobcats wouldn't be "Los Bobcats" it would be "Los Gato MontÚs"

  6. #286
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,763
    Quote Originally Posted by HeltonCreek View Post
    Los is but they just throw Los onto the team name instead of translating the name as well. Like the Bobcats wouldn't be "Los Bobcats" it would be "Los Gato MontÚs"
    But it's a proper name. You wouldn't translate it.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    But it's a proper name. You wouldn't translate it.
    Yeah, that's true. Haven't really watched the NBA in years, just what I see on Sports Center.

  8. #288
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Zeppelin is overrated.
    Not too long ago, I got Zeppelin on my pandora, and realized one thing...they have 4-6 songs that kick ass and then a ton that blow.

    In with not liking Zeppelin

  9. #289
    Marry a woman with small boobs. Because when she gets older, she won't have the tight body she once did but at least her boobs won't be hanging down past her bellybutton.
    Don't let my lyrics mislead ya

  10. #290
    i recognize that this is a popular opinion on these here boards, but man phillydeac is wrong A LOT

  11. #291
    Billie Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs is the most overrated event in sports.

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
    Marry a woman with small boobs. Because when she gets older, she won't have the tight body she once did but at least her boobs won't be hanging down past her bellybutton.
    On that note, I prefer smaller boobs (i.e. Bs and Cs) to gargantuan ones. Now, there certainly are exceptions, but I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that the law of diminishing returns applies to boobage.

  13. #293
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,736
    Yeah. I don't think there are many situations in which a 55 year old male former pro would beat a 29 year old female pro.

  14. #294
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    i recognize that this is a popular opinion on these here boards, but man phillydeac is wrong A LOT
    your obsession with me is creepy. seriously, creepy. I'll wait for a sandusky comment.

  15. #295
    i did post about you 2 whole times on this thread (3 if you count this one!) and 0 times before then.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Tough Deac View Post
    On that note, I prefer smaller boobs (i.e. Bs and Cs) to gargantuan ones. Now, there certainly are exceptions, but I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that the law of diminishing returns applies to boobage.
    It's because big boobs are usually hanging off fat broads.

  17. #297
    I don't think Bo's sweet tea is that good either. The order is biscuitville > mcdonalds > store bought > Bojangles.

    Fried Chicken is delicious, and Boogity is so god damn creepy - that comment was hilariously creepy.

  18. #298
    why hasn't palma posted on this thread? he would DOMINATE

    - filet over bone-in ribeye
    - prefers boobs in a bra

  19. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDeac View Post
    your obsession with me is creepy. seriously, creepy. I'll wait for a sandusky comment.
    your post about zeppelin is worse than any of your sandusky bullshit

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    why hasn't palma posted on this thread? he would DOMINATE

    - filet over bone-in ribeye
    - prefers boobs in a bra
    He's resorting to turning tricks to pay back the $$$ he owes me before posting again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •