• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I hate how some sports, especially the NBA, try to appeal to Hispanics or Latin Americans by adding "Los" onto team jerseys. I'm open to new cultures, but enough with that shit. It's not even really Spanish. They're just doing it to increase apparel sales.

I think heltoncreek is smart and interesting

Ron Wellman is the greatest athletic director Wake has ever had.

Fried chicken is awful.

I want to kill John Mayer.

I think the military is mostly a huge waste of money.

I believe most Americans are stupid as hell

The who is overrated..

Most old people stopped thinking a long time ago and can be annoying

Los is but they just throw Los onto the team name instead of translating the name as well. Like the Bobcats wouldn't be "Los Bobcats" it would be "Los Gato Montés"

But it's a proper name. You wouldn't translate it.

Marry a woman with small boobs. Because when she gets older, she won't have the tight body she once did but at least her boobs won't be hanging down past her bellybutton.

i recognize that this is a popular opinion on these here boards, but man phillydeac is wrong A LOT

Marry a woman with small boobs. Because when she gets older, she won't have the tight body she once did but at least her boobs won't be hanging down past her bellybutton.

On that note, I prefer smaller boobs (i.e. Bs and Cs) to gargantuan ones. Now, there certainly are exceptions, but I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that the law of diminishing returns applies to boobage.

Yeah. I don't think there are many situations in which a 55 year old male former pro would beat a 29 year old female pro.

i did post about you 2 whole times on this thread (3 if you count this one!) and 0 times before then.

On that note, I prefer smaller boobs (i.e. Bs and Cs) to gargantuan ones. Now, there certainly are exceptions, but I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that the law of diminishing returns applies to boobage.

It's because big boobs are usually hanging off fat broads.

I don't think Bo's sweet tea is that good either. The order is biscuitville > mcdonalds > store bought > Bojangles.

Fried Chicken is delicious, and Boogity is so god damn creepy - that comment was hilariously creepy.

why hasn't palma posted on this thread? he would DOMINATE

- filet over bone-in ribeye
- prefers boobs in a bra

why hasn't palma posted on this thread? he would DOMINATE

- filet over bone-in ribeye
- prefers boobs in a bra

He's resorting to turning tricks to pay back the $$$ he owes me before posting again.

Back