Page 16 of 313 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular opinions

I've heard that sentiment about Zep from others before. I'd go back and listen to some with it mind, and really listen to it.

Then when I was done I would think that person didn't know shit about fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Go View Post
    I like ketchup on my hot dogs. Although A-1 on a dog is heaven.

I hate the idea of the DH in the National League.
    Is this an unpopular opinion? Maybe among AL fans, but I switched teams when my team switched leagues, mostly because the DH is an abomination. Just like Crash Davis, I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter.

thedeacfan is the worst poster on this board.

These aren't bad:

Quote Originally Posted by Wakelaw2006 View Post
    Is this an unpopular opinion? Maybe among AL fans, but I switched teams when my team switched leagues, mostly because the DH is an abomination. Just like Crash Davis, I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter.
    yeah i'm pretty sure all NL fans hate the idea of the DH

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    I've heard that sentiment about Zep from others before. I'd go back and listen to some with it mind, and really listen to it.

Then when I was done I would think that person didn't know shit about fuck.
    definitely this.

on the other hand, i find metallica tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    definitely this.

Yeah I've always passed on Metallica

i also hate republicans but i think thats a popular opinion

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    This. And their whole crusade against Napster sucked. Objectively. A bunch of sub-pseudo men if you ask me...
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    i did post about you 2 whole times on this thread (3 if you count this one!) and 0 times before then.
    There's something in the water in Philadelphia.
    We're going to be good again.

Charlotte is not the world's largest truckstop.
    Courage can be purchased at yon' tavern!

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    This. And their whole crusade against Napster sucked. Objectively. A bunch of sub-pseudo men if you ask me...
    they were right about napster. they just went about it in the most dickbag manner possible.

Really? With equal playing conditions? The battle of the Sexes was BS because they did not even play within the same rules that day, and it was obvious he treated it as a "show" while BJK wanted to win for all the women in the world.

Give me most 55 year old Major champions playing from the same tee against a LPGA player. I think there are a number of former NBA stars at 55 that could beat any player in the WNBA, 29 or younger.John McEnroe next summer would beat most (not all) female players in the U.S. Open field .
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Yeah. I don't think there are many situations in which a 55 year old male former pro would beat a 29 year old female pro.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    In tennis. We were talking about a tennis match.

Quote Originally Posted by HeltonCreek View Post
    I never plan to own an American made vehicle.
    Like a Kia, or a Volkswagen, or a Mercedes?

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves in life as well. And I think hyper liberals and hyper conservatives are both equally guilty of it. However at the same time I do realize that most of the time I'm making an uninformed judgement about someone who is wearing a shirt or bracelet to support a certain cause. How do I know if they do anything beyond just that to support that cause, or if they have other reasons (family or friends affected) for wanting to bring awareness to the issue.

Now organizations who use it mainly for their own PR or economic benefit, can all DIAF. Their motives are usually a lot easier to figure out.
    My rule is that the number of stickers on your car is directly proportional to how crazy you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonbeck View Post
    My rule is that the number of stickers on your car is directly proportional to how crazy you are.
    Ha. I've said this for years, but in a slightly different way...."the number of bumper stickers you have on your car is directly disproportionate the the likelihood that we could be friends"

I don't see the appeal of Cheerwine. It's just awful.