• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I've heard that sentiment about Zep from others before. I'd go back and listen to some with it mind, and really listen to it.

Then when I was done I would think that person didn't know shit about fuck.

I like ketchup on my hot dogs. Although A-1 on a dog is heaven.

I hate the idea of the DH in the National League.

Is this an unpopular opinion? Maybe among AL fans, but I switched teams when my team switched leagues, mostly because the DH is an abomination. Just like Crash Davis, I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter.

These aren't bad:

574542-orange-and-black-candy1.jpg

Is this an unpopular opinion? Maybe among AL fans, but I switched teams when my team switched leagues, mostly because the DH is an abomination. Just like Crash Davis, I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter.

yeah i'm pretty sure all NL fans hate the idea of the DH

I've heard that sentiment about Zep from others before. I'd go back and listen to some with it mind, and really listen to it.

Then when I was done I would think that person didn't know shit about fuck.

definitely this.

on the other hand, i find metallica tedious.

This. And their whole crusade against Napster sucked. Objectively. A bunch of sub-pseudo men if you ask me...

they were right about napster. they just went about it in the most dickbag manner possible.

Really? With equal playing conditions? The battle of the Sexes was BS because they did not even play within the same rules that day, and it was obvious he treated it as a "show" while BJK wanted to win for all the women in the world.

Give me most 55 year old Major champions playing from the same tee against a LPGA player. I think there are a number of former NBA stars at 55 that could beat any player in the WNBA, 29 or younger.John McEnroe next summer would beat most (not all) female players in the U.S. Open field .
Yeah. I don't think there are many situations in which a 55 year old male former pro would beat a 29 year old female pro.

In tennis. We were talking about a tennis match.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves in life as well. And I think hyper liberals and hyper conservatives are both equally guilty of it. However at the same time I do realize that most of the time I'm making an uninformed judgement about someone who is wearing a shirt or bracelet to support a certain cause. How do I know if they do anything beyond just that to support that cause, or if they have other reasons (family or friends affected) for wanting to bring awareness to the issue.

Now organizations who use it mainly for their own PR or economic benefit, can all DIAF. Their motives are usually a lot easier to figure out.

My rule is that the number of stickers on your car is directly proportional to how crazy you are.

My rule is that the number of stickers on your car is directly proportional to how crazy you are.

Ha. I've said this for years, but in a slightly different way...."the number of bumper stickers you have on your car is directly disproportionate the the likelihood that we could be friends"

Back