• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Really? With equal playing conditions? The battle of the Sexes was BS because they did not even play within the same rules that day, and it was obvious he treated it as a "show" while BJK wanted to win for all the women in the world.

Give me most 55 year old Major champions playing from the same tee against a LPGA player. I think there are a number of former NBA stars at 55 that could beat any player in the WNBA, 29 or younger.John McEnroe next summer would beat most (not all) female players in the U.S. Open field .

A good boys high school BB team would kill a WNBA allstar team

Makes the timing of last night's "Sunny" pretty funny.

Fat Tire sucks.

I liked it when I first moved up here and tried it for the first time, but quickly got sick of it. I do like New Belgium's other stuff, particularly their Ranger and Rampant IPAs.

New Belgium is overrated.

St Louis fans are overrated and assholes, I'm so glad they lost.

So far half the things you have posted haven't been unpopular. Every NL fan hates the DH rule. Everyone but St Louis fans hate St Louis fans.

I like the first few Saw movies.

I liked it when I first moved up here and tried it for the first time, but quickly got sick of it. I do like New Belgium's other stuff, particularly their Ranger and Rampant IPAs.

This opinion is popular with me, but apparently unpopular with a lot of the universe since they sell a shitload of the base Fat Tire. Those are two of my favorite IPAs.

Pabst Blue Ribbon is better than Coors, Budweiser, or Miller.

(fishing to see exactly how unpopular/popular that opinion is around here)

PBR is generally my choice when I'm going for a quantity canned beer, so your opinion is not unpopular to me. I am fairly sure you will have a number of other folks who agree.

Strongly agree with both of these statements

Which sucks because my boy down here is the Austin New Belgium rep and I could get all the free beer I wanted if they made anything I liked.

to me it's a tossup between pbr and bud.

sometimes there is nothing better than an ice cold can of budweiser

Am friends w the ATL New Belgium rep as well. Its not really that it sucks but all their varietals seem to have the same taste, or like a slightly different take on the same taste. It gets old, especially when there are folks like Bells out there just killing it.

So far half the things you have posted haven't been unpopular. Every NL fan hates the DH rule. Everyone but St Louis fans hate St Louis fans.

I like the first few Saw movies.

Well at least you admit Bo's tea sucks.

I like 1554 and Ranger, but that's about it. Mothership and Fat Tire kinda suck.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is overrated and stupid.

Back