Page 18 of 311 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular opinions

I don't think Buzz has Asperger's.

Agree with the PBR and bud posts.

I think the notion that one type of weed provides a different buzz than another is preposterous. Some are stronger than others, sure, but a weed buzz is a weed buzz. Silly

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    to me it's a tossup between pbr and bud.

sometimes there is nothing better than an ice cold can of budweiser
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    I think the notion that one type of weed provides a different buzz than another is preposterous. Some are stronger than others, sure, but a weed buzz is a weed buzz. Silly
    i used to think that until i moved to cali. a lot of the differentiation issue is that so rarely in most markets do you get extreme indicas/sativas. you've never felt like some pot gives you the couch sickness while others make you want to talk/do shit?

in a world where people think heineken, blue moon, and stela are "good beer" killing new belgium seems silly.

Deacsbravesdawgsetc
    Quote Originally Posted by deacphan View Post
    in a world where people think heineken, blue moon, and stela are "good beer" killing new belgium seems silly.
    I can't stand all of those beers.

An ice cold Bud fat is def a spot-hitter at the right time.

I actually like Miller High Life in a bottle, in a can it kinda tastes meh.

if i see bud light, coors light, stella, and fat tire on tap i'll get the fat tire everytime. a bar that used to be on my block always had lagunitas ipa and fat tire for HH, and i'd generally go 60/40 lagunitas. i like that it has a little malt to it.

rolling quads since 2002
    i used to think that until i moved to cali. a lot of the differentiation issue is that so rarely in most markets do you get extreme indicas/sativas. you've never felt like some pot gives you the couch sickness while others make you want to talk/do shit?
    I differentiated those feelings as being stoned (couch) or high (makes you want to do things).

There is no such thing as a "good" Japanese steakhouse. They are all identical. They make the food in front of you for pete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTheQuad06 View Post
    I differentiated those feelings as being stoned (couch) or high (makes you want to do things).
    lol... never thought about it that way.

always attributed those differences to my mood/energy level, time of day, how long since I had eaten, etc.

the Doors are overrated, and Ray Manzerek's keyboard stylings are irritating, as is his look.

John Densmore is vastly underrated and is what really makes the Doors good when they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Go View Post
    Well at least you admit Bo's tea sucks.
    I did?
    Go Deacs and Hook 'em

Seinfeld wasn't funny. It was boring and all the characters were unlikable and obnoxious.

Waldo never belonged on any All-Quad/Pit teams.

24 > Breaking Bad
    #GrobeIN
    Blake Shelton sucks
    Macklemore sucks
    Baseball sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    24 > Breaking Bad
    trumps everything

This has turned into a YLYL thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
    Seinfeld wasn't funny. It was boring and all the characters were unlikable and obnoxious.
    that's what made it funny