• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I think the notion that one type of weed provides a different buzz than another is preposterous. Some are stronger than others, sure, but a weed buzz is a weed buzz. Silly

I think the notion that one type of weed provides a different buzz than another is preposterous. Some are stronger than others, sure, but a weed buzz is a weed buzz. Silly

i used to think that until i moved to cali. a lot of the differentiation issue is that so rarely in most markets do you get extreme indicas/sativas. you've never felt like some pot gives you the couch sickness while others make you want to talk/do shit?

in a world where people think heineken, blue moon, and stela are "good beer" killing new belgium seems silly.

in a world where people think heineken, blue moon, and stela are "good beer" killing new belgium seems silly.

I can't stand all of those beers.

An ice cold Bud fat is def a spot-hitter at the right time.

I actually like Miller High Life in a bottle, in a can it kinda tastes meh.

if i see bud light, coors light, stella, and fat tire on tap i'll get the fat tire everytime. a bar that used to be on my block always had lagunitas ipa and fat tire for HH, and i'd generally go 60/40 lagunitas. i like that it has a little malt to it.

i used to think that until i moved to cali. a lot of the differentiation issue is that so rarely in most markets do you get extreme indicas/sativas. you've never felt like some pot gives you the couch sickness while others make you want to talk/do shit?

I differentiated those feelings as being stoned (couch) or high (makes you want to do things).

There is no such thing as a "good" Japanese steakhouse. They are all identical. They make the food in front of you for pete's sake.

always attributed those differences to my mood/energy level, time of day, how long since I had eaten, etc.

the Doors are overrated, and Ray Manzerek's keyboard stylings are irritating, as is his look.

John Densmore is vastly underrated and is what really makes the Doors good when they are good.

Seinfeld wasn't funny. It was boring and all the characters were unlikable and obnoxious.

24 > Breaking Bad
#GrobeIN
Blake Shelton sucks
Macklemore sucks
Baseball sucks

Back