• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

turning down free new belgium is almost as stupid as 24>BB.

We...can...all...agree...with...this...

DistrictDeacon is one of my favorite posters. Dude knows one thing well: how to rile up the sensitive posters. I'm not sure who he is or what he does, but I'm a fan. I also think him and thinkingwithmydeac are related

Last edited:
the Doors are overrated, and Ray Manzerek's keyboard stylings are irritating, as is his look.

John Densmore is vastly underrated and is what really makes the Doors good when they are good.

I like the Doors, but I agree with you 100% about the keyboard. That long section in the middle of Light My Fire... dear god, just turn the damn thing off

I hate "Boston Strong"

I'm sick and tired of all the wallowing we do about 9/11 every year.
I got annihilated in the office one day for bitching about 9/11 and how because of it we have to hear "God Bless America" at every sporting event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I got annihilated in the office one day for bitching about 9/11 and how because of it we have to hear "God Bless America" at every sporting event.

I support this opinion. I can't stand that song and especially Proud to be an American

the Doors are overrated, and Ray Manzerek's keyboard stylings are irritating, as is his look.

John Densmore is vastly underrated and is what really makes the Doors good when they are good.

Sooooo true. And I'll add to it.

Jim Morrison was not a genius or a genius poet. Overrated fuckup is what he was, and the world is better off from his death except that The Doors music lives on longer than it should because of it.

There was a time when me posting ELC is a self loathing closet gay would have belonged in this thread but I'm pretty sure that's not the case anymore.

The world is a large and remarkable place where some people can have absolutely terrible opinions. On some level, I read some of these and I'm like, "holy shit, this person is insane and kind of an idiot," but then on another level I am amazed at the diversity of brains.

The world is a large and remarkable place where some people can have absolutely terrible opinions. On some level, I read some of these and I'm like, "holy shit, this person is insane and kind of an idiot," but then on another level I am amazed at the diversity of brains.

deep thoughts by say hey.

Seinfeld wasn't funny. It was boring and all the characters were unlikable and obnoxious.

I'm glad someone finally said this. It's also way too NY-centric. Oh wow, neurotic people from NY. There's a concept I haven't seen before.

Others:
-Sirloin is the best cut of steak. It's the perfect balance of leanness, flavor, and tenderness.
-IPAs are the worst style of beer, almost to the point of being undrinkable. Anything that is even hoppier than an IPA should be poured directly down the drain.

Back