• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I'm tired of these recent commercials that pitch equality over the actual product. No, I'm not going to buy more of your trash bags because you are trying to use some weird anti-Trump psychology to sell more trash bags by saying that everyone is welcome to use your trash bags. I'd rather know more about why your trash bags aren't going to rip when I fill them with 38 lbs of garbage.

Example please ?

I'm tired of these recent commercials that pitch equality over the actual product. No, I'm not going to buy more of your trash bags because you are trying to use some weird anti-Trump psychology to sell more trash bags by saying that everyone is welcome to use your trash bags. I'd rather know more about why your trash bags aren't going to rip when I fill them with 38 lbs of garbage.

You're not really the intended audience, 2&2. They're more for people with human souls.

I mentioned on Hot Chicks thread that I don't get Chrissy Teigan. Thought it would be an unpopular opinion, but others seemed to agree with me. So not to divert the Hot Chicks thread, name supermodels you don't think are all that.

I don't get Hannah Davis/Jeter. Looks too much like an Olsen twin.

Angelina Jolie never stuck out to me on the movie star/model scale.

Chrissy Teigan seems like a fun person, which adds to her attractiveness.

I don't get the whole "gaunt, gap-toothed Euro broads as models" thing.

You're not really the intended audience, 2&2. They're more for people with human souls.

I agree with this. But I agree with 2&2 as well. I don't want to see what some Don Draper clone came up with to draw liberal tears to get people to switch to T-Mobile.

I mentioned on Hot Chicks thread that I don't get Chrissy Teigan. Thought it would be an unpopular opinion, but others seemed to agree with me. So not to divert the Hot Chicks thread, name supermodels you don't think are all that.

I don't get Hannah Davis/Jeter. Looks too much like an Olsen twin.

hannah davis is attractive!

Middle-of-the-night, just-woke-up-from-a-dream sex is the best sex.

Why do people like Drake?

His music feels so empty and lacks talent. There's plenty of great talent in the hip hop / pop / rap world. I just don't get the love for this guy's music.

On that note, the girl in the office next to me got into a full-blown shouting argument with another girl this morning about whether Michael Jackson and Prince are to be considered hip hop. She was adamant that they should be. I assume that is a pretty unpopular opinion, as I had never even considered it before.

Yeah, that was pop-girl's chief argument, but hip-hop girl wasn't buying it. She claimed that hip-hop simply wasn't an established genre when the nickname was bestowed.

Prince is everything and nothing when it comes to genre. MJ, OTOH, is purely pop - there's nothing in his catalog that even remotely suggests hip hop. You could make the case that early MJ was R&B, but that's it.

Prince is everything and nothing when it comes to genre. MJ, OTOH, is purely pop - there's nothing in his catalog that even remotely suggests hip hop. You could make the case that early MJ was R&B, but that's it.

Protection
For gangs, clubs, and nations
Causing grief in human relations
It's a turf war on a global scale
I'd rather hear both sides of the tale
See, it's not about races
Just places
Faces
Where your blood comes from
Is were your space is
I've seen the bright get duller
thumb.jpg