• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Brussel sprouts are fantastic. Absolutely love them.

Is the popular opinion that Blue Moon doesn't taste good? I thought the controversy was that it is a chick beer, not that it doesn't taste good.

Is the popular opinion that Blue Moon doesn't taste good? I thought the controversy was that it is a chick beer, not that it doesn't taste good.

Blue Moon isn't bad, but you're right, it's a chick beer. Their holiday pack is alright.

it doesn't offend my palate, but in a world where other beer exists it doesn't taste good. like if i could only drink blue moon and it was the only beer available for all of eternity it would be delicious.

it doesn't offend my palate, but in a world where other beer exists it doesn't taste good. like if i could only drink blue moon and it was the only beer available for all of eternity it would be delicious.

That's a good way of putting it.

Agree and feel the same way about Red Oak.

If you need to add a piece of fruit to your beer, then it's shitty beer.

My farts smell fascinating/good

The best chili has no beans; just beef, sauteed bell peppers, onions, and other undisclosed ingredients

Joel Osteen preaches blasphemy

Mountains over beach every single day

I'm from Texas and UT and A&M SUCK

My farts smell fascinating/good

The best chili has no beans; just beef, sauteed bell peppers, onions, and other undisclosed ingredients

Joel Osteen preaches blasphemy

Mountains over beach every single day

I'm from Texas and UT and A&M SUCK

#1 and #2 are probably related.

I think this is a popular opinion with pretty much every Christian I know.

True, but the Texans are on SNF, and I'm reminded of how much Houston, and Osteen and his HUGE church, sucks

Back