• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Expand. I know WHO he is, but have no idea what he preaches.

What DDA said. Also, if you know the story of Peter this basically sums it up:

2012-09-28-osteen-and-peter.png

My farts smell fascinating/good

The best chili has no beans; just beef, sauteed bell peppers, onions, and other undisclosed ingredients

Joel Osteen preaches blasphemy

Mountains over beach every single day

I'm from Texas and UT and A&M SUCK

"Everyone likes their own brand." (frequent quote by an ex regarding farts, poop, and BO)

I thought some of you guys were just nuts until I read this thread and realized how many people here I agree with on so many issues.

Also, PHDeac is never wrong, unless hes talking about sports in which case hes never right.

You just want to say you've got another black friend.

LOL, I've never met PH in real life so we hardly qualify as friends, although I'm sure we'd be fast friends if we ever did meet.

But I did spend Saturday night hanging out with Black Moses listening to Window to the Wall.

I think you can display the confederate flag and not be a racist.

Bumping this after seeing The Hunger Games Part II and the title of the chat thread.

Jennifer Lawrence is not attractive and is a horrible actor. IMO, she ruined the second movie.

Bumping this after seeing The Hunger Games Part II and the title of the chat thread.

Jennifer Lawrence is not attractive and is a horrible actor. IMO, she ruined the second movie.

I would argue that the premise of the Hunger Games ruined the movie, but that's me. Hard to be a good actor playing a role from a book written for 13 year old girls.

J-Law is hot and a great actress.

I would argue that the premise of the Hunger Games ruined the movie, but that's me. Hard to be a good actor playing a role from a book written for 13 year old girls.

J-Law is hot and a great actress.

Obviously just an example but the point stands. She is awful.

Obviously just an example but the point stands. She is awful.
eatlead said she could be the next Meryl Streep. smh
These are Meryl Streep's first 12 movies:
1977 Julia Anne Marie
1978 The Deer Hunter
1979 Manhattan
1979 The Seduction of Joe Tynan
1979 Kramer vs. Kramer
1981 The French Lieutenant's Woman
1982 Still of the Night
1982 Sophie's Choice
1983 Silkwood
1984 Falling in Love
1985 Plenty
1985 Out of Africa
And she's hot but not that hot. 90% of the chicks on the hot chicks thread are way hotter. And that chick from the Twilight movies is very average looking. People have just been brainwashed into thinking she's hot. That's my unpopular opinion, that the Twilight chick is not gorgeous, not even hot. I think it's mainly women who think she's hot. She gives them hope that they too can be hot.

Last edited:
Jennifer Lawrence was amazing in Winter's Bone and was very good in Silver Linings.

Yeah, I don't think saying Kristen Stewart isn't hot is very unpopular.

I had to leave the room last night at my in-law's because they were watching the Garth brooks special. It was making my ears bleed and I don't understand how anyone can like that shit.

Back