• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Watching network sitcoms is not acceptable behavior for educated adults.

I would hope this is popular, but apparently not with this crowd.

I've seen New Girl beginning to end, it's definitely entertaining and lol funny, but we're talking about best sitcoms of the decade

New Girl isn't even the best sitcom of this decade featuring Damon Wayans Jr.

Truth.

Half the chicks on her own show were hotter than Zoe.

Woodwinds should be banned from marching bands. Brass and percussion only.

(This may not be unpopular, just irrelevant)

Watching network shows is not acceptable behavior for educated adults.

I would hope this is popular, but apparently not with this crowd.

Fixed. There's really no reason to watch broadcast network TV. It's the same repackaged drivel over and over again.

Woodwinds should be banned from marching bands. Brass and percussion only.

(This may not be unpopular, just irrelevant)

No. Kids with little arm or upper body strength deserve a chance as well. I discovered by accident that Accuradio actually has a marching band channel. There must be a demand out there.

No. Kids with little arm or upper body strength deserve a chance as well. I discovered by accident that Accuradio actually has a marching band channel. There must be a demand out there.

If you can't carry a trumpet, then you might not need to be in a marching band. I had a feeling it would be unpopular.

Fixed. There's really no reason to watch broadcast network TV. It's the same repackaged drivel over and over again.

Apparently I haven’t had NBC for months and I didn’t notice.

I generally agree except for Mike Schur shows.

how does Ph do most of the things he claims to do?

Clones, duh.

AcclaimedAggressiveFattaileddunnart-max-1mb.gif

fried chicken sandwiches are overrated

The sandwiches are fine. Preference of these sandwiches becoming a dominant topic on Twitter for a day or two - waay overrated. I've no doubt the fervor will die down in about 3...2...

Yeah but eliminating woodwinds doesn't increase the brass, it just decreases the number on the field. I guess some of the woodwinds would try to learn a brass instrument, but it's not like those skills are directly comparable.

Back