• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I don't know if this is popular or unpopular, but I really dislike white lights on Christmas trees. It makes them look like you are at a department store. Family Christmas trees should have all kinds of color on them. The more color, the better.

I completely agree. I fully recognize it's an unpopular opinion but it is not wrong either.

Seriously though, I think trees with all white lights just look more fancy and upscale and that's not me at all. Nor do I find it attractive.

Christmas decorations in the home are tacky

that said, colorful lights are tackier than white lights

I completely agree. I fully recognize it's an unpopular opinion but it is not wrong either.

Seriously though, I think trees with all white lights just look more fancy and upscale and that's not me at all. Nor do I find it attractive.
We do both. Classy tree for living room, colorful Blinky tree for upstairs near kids.

"I don't know... MARGO!"

Juice - XMas decorations at home are tacky? I mean, yeah, sure... But if you have young kids, they fucking love that shit. It's tough not to go whole hog into Christmas when you've got a bunch of kids in the house that can't get enough of it.

Star Wars is just a special FX movie that is not well written or well acted. Once the novelty of the light sabers and phasers wear off, the franchise suffers.

Star Wars is just a special FX movie that is not well written or well acted. Once the novelty of the light sabers and phasers wear off, the franchise suffers.

Now this is how you do this fucking thread. Droppin' stupid bombs all up in this piece.

Yet The Mandalorian doesn't have that novelty and it's awesome.

LOL. You'd have to be dead not to be on the edge of your seat after yesterday's episode.

Great argument against a 43-year old franchise.

Back