• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I think it's the one of the only comedies that does age well (unlike Seinfeld).

Oof, right thread for sure. Yeah, the whole "if there were cell phones, this wouldn't be a problem!" thing is valid, but the comedy holds up spectacularly.

whoever decided green apple should replace lime in Sweet Tarts and Skittles can go to hell

Uh, now THAT is in the wrong thread. pretty sure there is universal agreement on this point, but somehow BIG APPLE has infiltrated Skittles.

i can't tell you how surprised i am that ph has the completely wrong opinion about The Office.

Yeah, The Office holds up just fine. Of course that means that I'm a status quo white male boss type.

Seinfeld holds up too.

Friends does not hold up at all.

oh shit you may as well have said ranch dressing is sophisticated

I just realized it should probably go here, seeing this thread next to the NYC recs one, but....

NYC is overrated. Everything worth doing is too crowded and/or too expensive. Even the food is overrated. There are way too many restaurants charging $15 a plate for mediocre food. Yes, you can get amazing meals, but again, they're insanely expensive.

Back