• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I don't know many people who are still crazy about KStew. I liked her in Adventureland ok. Haven't seen any of the Twilights.

No idea how popular this opinion is, but:

Dunkin Donuts coffee >>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds coffee > Starbucks

I don't think your coffee opinion is that unpopular to be honest. Obviously, Starbucks has the fancy stuff that the other two don't offer. Also, DD is making a serious comeback. They are everywhere now.

People love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I feel like that belongs on the popular opinions thread.

yeah go to New England, there are 3 DDs on every block.

I used to work in an office with a Starbucks a half mile in either direction, but my coworker from Rhode Island would drive another 4 out of the way to hit up her Dunkies

Their coffee is great and I enjoy their food because there are lots of options to satisfy different tastes.

Cool, we can leave it off the damo opinions thread then. Point still stands.

That anybody could believe in a Divine Being.

I don't believe in momentum either.

Dunkin Donuts is just the greatest. It's universally accepted as a standard part of one's day here in New England. This morning I was getting an iced coffee when one of our clients called and he was just like oh yeah that's important call me back when you can.

Reactions: ITK
Dunkin Donuts is just the greatest. It's universally accepted as a standard part of one's day here in New England. This morning I was getting an iced coffee when one of our clients called and he was just like oh yeah that's important call me back when you can.

Why the fuck would you get an iced coffee in New England in February?

Because crushed ice and water aren't snow.

I think snow cream is silly.

NOT unpopular. You are so right, all these silly girls posting stuff about it are ridiculous.

Social media is quite unintentionally hilarious.

People love Dunkin Donuts coffee. I feel like that belongs on the popular opinions thread.

Interesting topic, there are 2 kinds of coffee drinkers IMHO. Dunkin people and non-Dunkin people. Both scoff at each other.

Back