• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Animated movies are in development for years before coming out. I don’t think it’s any coincidence that 4-6 years after Disney bought the studio, the slate became filled with more sequels and fewer original ideas. Disney wanted to make that paper and sequels are lower risk.

Very much this. Disney fast-tracked unnecessary sequels like Cars 3, etc. Some of them have been good to great (TS4, Finding Dory), most of them are forgettable. Highly recommend The Pixar Touch for anyone interested in the back story of Pixar's founding and roller-coaster survival pre-acquisition.

also, presumably, you watched some of these Pixar movies as children and you are no longer a child

Is the opinion that kombucha is good unpopular? I really enjoy it, but a lot of people I know hate it and think I'm nuts.

You guys need to stop mocking Christianity. How dare you think anything is better than the cross!!!

polar > la croix

Hell yeah it is.

f35925d05d94d2e475e1546b931dff32.jpg

Is the opinion that kombucha is good unpopular? I really enjoy it, but a lot of people I know hate it and think I'm nuts.

There’s a kombucha brand in Austin called Live Soda that has one that tastes almost identical to Dr. Pepper. It’s allowed me to scratch my itch for a soda every now & then since it’s been 4 years since I’ve had one. There’s also this new prebiotic drink I’ve seen in stores that has some intriguing flavors.

unpopular opinion: I won't be mad if Danny Manning is not fired

I'll be intrigued next year if we have a new coach, but it's kinda nice not caring about Wake basketball

unpopular opinion: I won't be mad if Danny Manning is not fired

I'll be intrigued next year if we have a new coach, but it's kinda nice not caring about Wake basketball

I kind of agree. If he is fired, I wouldn't be upset at any of the mid major guys that are cheap and young. Take all the saved money and spend it on football and or football coaching salaries.

Back