• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Visiting historic churches is fucking lame.

I am not down to tour in a building that was used a tool to propagate crimes against humanity and pedophilia... Surrry

I’m actually the opposite. Atheist/agnostic/apathetic but I could spend an entire trip only going to churches and restaurants. The history and architecture is really fascinating once you get beyond the religious aspect

I’m actually the opposite. Atheist/agnostic/apathetic but I could spend an entire trip only going to churches and restaurants. The history and architecture is really fascinating once you get beyond the religious aspect

...do you remember what thread you're in? I'd say many folks would agree with you here. Catamount is basically saying he hates culture, and he's in the right thread to make that claim.

with you on this in all respects

Westminster Abbey was by far the coolest part of my vacation in London back in February, and I could've spent many more hours there than I did.

As much as I love sports, I wish they'd cancel all the seasons until COVID is under control.

I don't understand breakfast foods, I would much rather just eat a regular ass meal in the morning if I am eating breakfast. Which I usually don't because it is also a pointless meal that adds unnecessary calories into your diet.

that take is very scientifically wrong re: metabolism, brain functionality, etc.

I don't understand breakfast foods, I would much rather just eat a regular ass meal in the morning if I am eating breakfast. Which I usually don't because it is also a pointless meal that adds unnecessary calories into your diet.

how it is it any more pointless than lunch or dinner

it's funny to eat a "continental breakfast" at like, a holiday inn, with just traditional american breakfast foods

if you're eating across the european continent for breakfast, the spread can be fish and cured meats, cheeses, preserved, pickled, and fresh fruits and veggies, breads and pastries and the full gamut of sweet and savory and awesomeness

i agree you can get in an egg rut for breakfast, and i mostly eat fruit and drink coffee for bfast a lot of the time

but like the other stuff you mentioned, if you're bored you're boring

Last edited:
Plus the food sucks and dinner fucks.

I will preface this by saying I only eat breakfast once, maybe twice, a week on average. You are in Austin. Breakfast tacos are treasures. Have you ever had the real deal holyfield at Valentinas?

My daughter fell in love with eggs benedict at a young age, so I end up making some version of that about once a month. Breakfast meats are excellent too.

Apparently one of the positive effects of corona is it turns you into a better poster because cata is hella cool now.

I will preface this by saying I only eat breakfast once, maybe twice, a week on average. You are in Austin. Breakfast tacos are treasures. Have you ever had the real deal holyfield at Valentinas?

My daughter fell in love with eggs benedict at a young age, so I end up making some version of that about once a month. Breakfast meats are excellent too.

Valentinas did a collab brunch at Buxton Hall in Asheville and that real deal holyfield was fucking amazing.

Is Evander collecting royalties off of this breakfast burrito ?

Back