• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Skiing sucks balls and is not worth the peril.

I think expensive bottles of wine are bullshit. I am not saying a $5 bottle is as good as a $25 (although I am certain some are), but people spending $100 on a bottle are just waving their d*ck in the air.

I think expensive bottles of wine are bullshit. I am not saying a $5 bottle is as good as a $25 (although I am certain some are), but people spending $100 on a bottle are just waving their d*ck in the air.

Bro, have you had Insignia with a steak? It will knock your balls off. (Although it has gotten over priced since getting 99 points in Wine Spectator.

A good steak should knock my balls off without wine.

i'd like to know what $10 bottles of champagne brasky's had. i've never seen one.

Bro, have you had Insignia with a steak? It will knock your balls off. (Although it has gotten over priced since getting 99 points in Wine Spectator.

Joseph Phelps seriously fucked over a Wake grad who was dying of cancer. If you want to support a Wake family and drink good wine, go with Shafer.

Last edited:
Crocs are the greatest shoes.

I don't believe in pass interference.

I believe the pitcher should be able to pitch whether the batter is ready or not.

I believe dark brunettes are prettier than blondes and redheads.

Back