• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I believe this is the right place for this take.

I don't like fried chicken. It's greasy and it doesn't taste very good and every time I have it I wish I were eating almost anything else.

This is what this thread was made for.

Have never been inside the location but have gotten it delivered several times. Best korean style is at Anju or Mandu tho!

Still haven't had Anju, but have been to Mandu a number of times. The Mt. Vernon location is very close to my wife's office.

I believe this is the right place for this take.

I don't like fried chicken. It's greasy and it doesn't taste very good and every time I have it I wish I were eating almost anything else.

Mountain Fried’s not greasy. You should try it.

Do people really just raw dog Triscuits? So dry, but with the right amount of toppings it can be a top tier snack.

Eating them straight out of the box is savage tho.

Do people really just raw dog Triscuits? So dry, but with the right amount of toppings it can be a top tier snack.

Eating them straight out of the box is savage tho.

That would be like eating a bowl of non-frosted mini wheats without milk.

Mountain fried is awesome. Not a fan of bojangles. I'm more anti-national chain for fried chicken than pretty much anything else, with the exception of macrobreweries.

Back