• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

The whole zombie thing is a giant yawn, as are vampires. Same with superhero movies and remakes of superhero shit. Also Harry Potter and anything by JRR Tolkien made into a movie. All of it sucks. I respect that Tolkien was a talented writer and when I am old and have read all the nonfiction I can, maybe I'll read some.

Yeah Willie is pretty popular. That is some hard core minority opinion courage there.

A few more; I don't like chocolate cake, lime Gatorade, penguins, labrador retrievers, stainless steel finished appliances, televisions over fireplaces, BMWs, rear window stick people families, or women destroying the appearance of shapely legs by wearing boots (fashion or cowboy) with jeans tucked in.

But seriously, if I could go to Antarctica with a .30 caliber machine gun and unlimited ammo and just violently level a thousand or so of Happy Feet's cousins, I think I would hit a level of ecstasy beyond orgasm. Such a frustratingly pointless animal.

The only thing hotter on a chick than this is a hottie wearing yoga pants and boots. Lot of those types in my hood. Love it.

Congrats Brangus you posted something that can not be topped.

It's like having a flame broiled whopper vs. a flame broiled porterhouse. "Eh, there's a flame. It's a broiler. Close enough."

This is accurate, at least when given a choice between that and red.

:rulz:

Maybe it's just my aversion to warm/room temp drinks, but white owns red.

It's easier to find a decent class of red wine, even with Brasky's palate. There are whole categories of whites that are pretty bad to awful, and it's harder to zero in on the better stuff. Dry whites are the shit, though, especially with a meal.

I can agree with that. I've pretty much zeroed in on Riesling.

Back