• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Salmon (in any form other than sushi) is the grossest fish EVAR. And lox may be the grossest food EVAR.

Don't need to get into spoilers for the (probable) majority of people who haven't seen both series, but the ending of The Shield is better than the ending of Breaking Bad

Miller Lite tastes like ass, I think "The Macallan" (12 and 18 yr old) tastes terrible and gets by on its name (and there are at least a half-dozen single malt scotches I love), white wine is awful and should not be consumed by anyone with testicles, Harry Truman was dumb as a brick and a bad president, and Facebook is one of the worst things to ever happen to this country, and possibly the world....narcissism is off the charts these days and it gives women (and some men) massive inferiority complexes because they view everyone's fake "perfect life" as reality, "Raging Bull" was a dumb movie.

i agree regarding facebok

The only reasons I check FB are to (i) see what I Fucking Love Science has posted, (ii) see which friend is having a spawn this week, (iii) see who died, and (iv) see what stupid pic of me my wife or other friends have posted (this week it was me drinking out of a porron, because that's post-worthy...)

Domesticated animals don't bother or scare me or anything, but deep down I don't really give two shits about animals. They are nothing more than competitors for MY resources.

And hearing people talk about their own personal pets is super fucking annoying.

White wine has it's place. I like it during the summer at the lake but generally prefer red.

I like a few white varietals...vigonier, albarino, gerwurztraminer, Portuguese vinho verde. but I'll pretty much always choose red if available.

I like chocolate, and I like mint, but I hate the combination of the two.

I hate chocolate chips, chunks, nuts or anything with a hard texture in my icecream. GTFO with that mess.

Domesticated animals don't bother or scare me or anything, but deep down I don't really give two shits about animals. They are nothing more than competitors for MY resources.

And hearing people talk about their own personal pets is super fucking annoying.

this is up there w/ disdain for trees. i suppose this is the appropriate thread for this post.

agreed with facebook nonsense. in many instances it's really a negative thing (with regard to the idea that you only post your best self, etc). i have a definite love/hate relationship with it, though, because it's allowed me to keep up with some folks better than I could just on the phone, and i use it for networking and getting things accomplished. i was able to get connected w/ someone trying to sell off their bib for a sold-out race by posting something about it... not sure how else I'd have done that so easily/immediately.

agreed with facebook nonsense. in many instances it's really a negative thing (with regard to the idea that you only post your best self, etc). i have a definite love/hate relationship with it, though, because it's allowed me to keep up with some folks better than I could just on the phone, and i use it for networking and getting things accomplished. i was able to get connected w/ someone trying to sell off their bib for a sold-out race by posting something about it... not sure how else I'd have done that so easily/immediately.

translation: i'm nosy and i want to see which of the bitches i hated in school got fat

Back