• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Cilantro/soap taste is not a binary, it's a spectrum.

I like cilantro but I can kind of understand where the soap people are coming from.

is the cilantro/soap thing that widespread? seems like a majority of people you see don't like it. like all the people claiming a gluten intolerance.

That’s because people use the cilantro tastes like soap as an excuse to have rube tastes and just not like cilantro, very similar to how many people must have a gluten allergy.

I like Cilantro, but Cilantro in no way slaps. No one should get really excited about Cilantro.

The amount of cilantro haters and those with the soap condition are probably overstated in the same way that the amount of vegans is overstated because many folks in those categories fucking love to tell everyone about it.

Not unpopular but iPhone, by now you should goddamn understand that when I write fucking I truly intend to write fucking. Stop fucking auto correcting it to ducking you bitch.

My unpopular opinion is that food based unpopular opinions are boring. Different people like different things.

Cut to: someone searching and finding I’ve posted like ten of them and thought each one was a great post.

That’s because people use the cilantro tastes like soap as an excuse to have rube tastes and just not like cilantro, very similar to how many people must have a gluten allergy.

Great post. "Gluten allergy" is a are you a crazy person litmus test to me.

My unpopular opinion is that food based unpopular opinions are boring. Different people like different things.

Cut to: someone searching and finding I’ve posted like ten of them and thought each one was a great post.

I crush most leftovers straight outta the fridge without heating them up. Delicious.

Most chain restaurants have decent food but people shit on them because they want to be uppity.

What chain restaurants have decent food? baseline decent being non-chain restaurants.

I can get an edible meal at Chili's.

Brixx has 27 locations now and the pizzas are pretty good. Salads are better than average. Pasta is average. Beer selection is great.

Id say local chains and regional chains are sometimes pretty good, but national chains are just over salted microwaved trash.

Counter: someone says they do not like pizza and everyone loses their shit.

Back