Page 2 of 313 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular opinions

Quote Originally Posted by TWDeac View Post
    Cats are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighDeacon View Post
    I think soccer is ridiculously boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    I can eat a meal at Olive Garden or Red Lobster and be pretty satisfied.
    All popular opinions, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Cats are awful.
    Hungry

So are you looking for unpopular opinions among board members or society as a whole?

I've never really liked The Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by qcdeac View Post
    So are you looking for unpopular opinions among board members or society as a whole?
    i guess i meant opinions that would make an average person think you're weird, not just board members
    Last edited by TownieDeac; 10-28-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Tough Deac View Post
    like this, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Tough Deac View Post
    i'm with you

Bunting in kickball should be outlawed.

It's below bouncing in beer pong on the least manly activities list.

Banhammer'd
    I don't think Gravity is that good...and Titanic sucked.

I think churches should be taxed more, specifically mega-churches.

Titanic did suck, I agree, rj. I wonder how that splits down male/female lines, though, and what people's reasons are for hating it.

i guess i meant opinions that would make an average person think you're weird, not just board members
    Unpopular among this board: I think that hanging out with rednecks (buiding a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, playing with guns, etc.) is a lot of fun.

Unpopular among society as a whole: I hate country music and I really enjoy clasical symphonic music.
    Don't let my lyrics mislead ya

Titanic did suck, I agree, rj. I wonder how that splits down male/female lines, though, and what people's reasons are for hating it.
    that damn song

Scarlett Johansson is not that hot

Kind of an interesting insight into how Rico perceives the world around him.

Country is somewhat popular, but I think for most non-Southerners, it's either #1 or #2 for most hated music genre alongside rap, at least when people are talking about their musical tastes. I think if they knew about or listened to weirder experimental genres, they'd probably hate those more.

And who (among those who have tried it) doesn't like building a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, and playing with guns?

But I got to see Kate Winslet's boobies!

And to kickball, not sure that's an unpopular opinion. I think we can all agree that bunting should be outlawed for everyone who is not a woman missing at least one leg. So if you have two working legs and/or male genital it should not be allowed.

It would be on par with actually shooting FTs in a pick-up basketball game.

Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    #2 most egregious for me on this thread after bacon. This guy gets the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    i salute your bravery but disagree. also, not liking bacon is certainly a brave "outing" as well.

Kind of an interesting insight into how Rico perceives the world around him.

Country is somewhat popular, but I think for most non-Southerners, it's either #1 or #2 for most hated music genre alongside rap, at least when people are talking about their musical tastes. I think if they knew about or listened to weirder experimental genres, they'd probably hate those more.

And who (among those who have tried it) doesn't like building a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, and playing with guns?
    I think you live in a good music bubble. Unfortunately, country has become massively popular everywhere.

http://www.secretsofthelist.com/2013...ng-popularity/

I dislike Radiohead, beans & mushrooms

Emma Stone doesn't do it for me at all, pasty ginger with a lisp? Don't get the hype