• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

So are you looking for unpopular opinions among board members or society as a whole?

i guess i meant opinions that would make an average person think you're weird, not just board members

Last edited:
Bunting in kickball should be outlawed.

It's below bouncing in beer pong on the least manly activities list.

I don't think Gravity is that good...and Titanic sucked.

I think churches should be taxed more, specifically mega-churches.

Titanic did suck, I agree, rj. I wonder how that splits down male/female lines, though, and what people's reasons are for hating it.

i guess i meant opinions that would make an average person think you're weird, not just board members

Unpopular among this board: I think that hanging out with rednecks (buiding a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, playing with guns, etc.) is a lot of fun.

Unpopular among society as a whole: I hate country music and I really enjoy clasical symphonic music.

Kind of an interesting insight into how Rico perceives the world around him.

Country is somewhat popular, but I think for most non-Southerners, it's either #1 or #2 for most hated music genre alongside rap, at least when people are talking about their musical tastes. I think if they knew about or listened to weirder experimental genres, they'd probably hate those more.

And who (among those who have tried it) doesn't like building a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, and playing with guns?

But I got to see Kate Winslet's boobies!

And to kickball, not sure that's an unpopular opinion. I think we can all agree that bunting should be outlawed for everyone who is not a woman missing at least one leg. So if you have two working legs and/or male genital it should not be allowed.

It would be on par with actually shooting FTs in a pick-up basketball game.

Kind of an interesting insight into how Rico perceives the world around him.

Country is somewhat popular, but I think for most non-Southerners, it's either #1 or #2 for most hated music genre alongside rap, at least when people are talking about their musical tastes. I think if they knew about or listened to weirder experimental genres, they'd probably hate those more.

And who (among those who have tried it) doesn't like building a bonfire, frying catfish, drinking heavily, and playing with guns?

I think you live in a good music bubble. Unfortunately, country has become massively popular everywhere.

http://www.secretsofthelist.com/2013/03/country-musics-increasing-popularity/

I dislike Radiohead, beans & mushrooms

Emma Stone doesn't do it for me at all, pasty ginger with a lisp? Don't get the hype

Back