Page 310 of 313 FirstFirst ... 210260300305306307308309310311312313 LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 6252

Thread: Unpopular opinions

Only cities that qualify for worst major cities are those without a river/riverfront, imo.

Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, etc.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

To be clear, Atlanta wasn't always bad - just on the decline
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Philadelphia is the worst major city in the US and Pennsylvania is a bottom 10% state. This is not an unpopluar opinion.
    you misspelled Charlotte

I have visited 9 of the 10 worst cities to visit. I enjoyed my time in a majority of them. I struggle to find anything positive to say about Stockton though.

Also, how shitty do you have to be to rank behind a city with the country's highest poverty rate and, oh, its city water is poison?

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Philadelphia is the worst major city in the US and Pennsylvania is a bottom 10% state. This is not an unpopluar opinion.
    Philly is the worst city I have been to.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    Only cities that qualify for worst major cities are those without a river/riverfront, imo.

Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, etc.
    Non of those cities really suck tho, they are just boring and average.

LA, Philly, Detroit, Cincinnati, the entire state of New Jersey, Chicago 80% of the time outside of summer, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland are all way worse by a mile.

Haha I agree about Cincinnati and St Louis but the rest of those cities are Actually Good

Definitely the right thread to argue that LA and Chicago are worse cities than fucking Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Haha I agree about Cincinnati and St Louis but the rest of those cities are Actually Good
    I don't hate Detroit or LA but they are pretty objectively shitty cities.

Fuck not sure if Reno is big enough to qualify, but holy shit that place sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Definitely the right thread to argue that LA and Chicago are worse cities than fucking Orlando.
    Chicago is fucking miserably cold, and Downtown LA suck sucks.

If you canít have fun in LA you canít have fun

Chicago is only too cold if you're too soft

Lol the guy who calls everyone here a soft ass pussy canít handle some cold weather.

plus, it's only actually really cold like six weeks each year

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Chicago is fucking miserably cold, and Downtown LA suck sucks.
    Good thing less than 1% of the people in LA live in downtown

Downtown LA is not even that bad -- it's got some good architecture, walkable, good art museums, some green space, and is adjacent to some neighborhoods and food worth checking out

yeah, it has skid row, but sorry you have to actually see the failures of American policy

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Lol the guy who calls everyone here a soft ass pussy canít handle some cold weather.
    Iím baby soft in the cold.

But I have no problem being outside all summer long in Texas. Heat bothers me zero.