• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I will go on a limb and say for the most part, cheap cuts of beef are better than steakhouse cuts. The one exception being ribeye cap. Gimme skirt, flat iron, or hanger over strip, ribeye, or filet any day of the week. And same goes if you extend beyond just steaks to brisket, cheek, tongue, short rib, shank. Would much rather have a well-cooked version of those vs just some boring steak.

Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati all have rivers so at least they're honest when they claim their major American city status

Last edited:
I've been to Ohio twice, and I'm fine never going again. Both times were to Columbus, once to watch the US lose to Mexico in the last cycle of WCQ and the other was to have my bike tires pop twice during a 70.3 that I was dominating up until that point.

So fuck Ohio forever.

ohio not sucking is truly an unpopular opinion.

also MichDeac not sucking is an unpopular opinion

What’s the best state in the Midwest? Chicago defs best city but the rest of Illinois sucks. Michigan has some good nature, but Detroit isn’t great and there are a lot of crazies. Is it Minnesota?

What’s the best state in the Midwest? Chicago defs best city but the rest of Illinois sucks. Michigan has some good nature, but Detroit isn’t great and there are a lot of crazies. Is it Minnesota?

....asks the white guy

Here's my ranking as a midwestern who has been to all of the states except ND, SD, Kansas (I think) and Nebraska (I think), because why would anyone go to those places:

1. Wisconsin - beer, cheese, brats, lots of lakes, Lake Michigan coastline (door county), Madison (better than Ann Arbor) - negatives - cold
2. lllinois - has Chicago
3. Michigan - lots of good beer, really good beaches and beach towns, Detroit can be fun, Ann Arbor - ok but overrated
4. Minnesota - lots of water, too fucking cold

5-11 - interchangable plains, farms, MAGA and bad Jesus. Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota

12. Ohio

I prefer chicken tenders to wings. Keeps my hands cleaner and easier to get more ranch per bite in.

I prefer chicken tenders to wings. Keeps my hands cleaner and easier to get more ranch per bite in.

This is clearly tailored for this thread and cannot be a real opinion.

This is clearly tailored for this thread and cannot be a real opinion.

When I eat chicken wings I stop to wash my hands in the middle at least once if not twice. Can't multi-task with your phone as it requires both hands. Chicken tenders you can one hand it and wipe it off on your jeans when you want and you're good to go.

I always do boneless wings over bone-in. Just never understood the appeal of bone-in.

here here. wings are too much work for not enough payoff.

also got incredibly sick the last time I ate wings so that might play into my opinion.

Back