• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I will drink any beer that someone puts in front of me, but I wouldn't ever choose an IPA.

I like sours and have been drinking them more frequently.

I am trying to find a hard seltzer that I like for sitting at the pool this summer. I like something light and fruity if I am going to drink a bunch of them while trying to keep my children from drowning.

Wild Basin is my favorite hard seltzer I’ve had so far. I think it’s an Oskar Blues joint.

Anyone had Spindrift hard seltzer? Love their regular flavored seltzers. Didn’t see any at Target today which was disappointing since they care a lot of different flavors of the virgin ones that Ingles doesn’t. Also recommend New Belgium’s Dominga mimosa sour beer.

I mentioned it on the CT, but fruit smash seltzer is really good. Kona island seltzers are also tasty.

5c0s5s.jpg

Ceiling fans in homes are overrated and are mostly ugly and stupid-looking unless the ceiling is very high. One out on the porch is cool.

ceiling fans are ugly as sin but I use the hell out of mine for functional purposes

it just occurred to me when we were re-doing the den in our house. All of a sudden it just started annoying the shit out of me and now I can't look at any of them without wanting to rip them down. They're in every bedroom, the den, sun room, and even in the kitchen. Why do we need so much fucking wind happening in our house? I always thought they were cool but now I've done a complete 180. fuck fans, man.

Screened porch ceiling fan is absolutely fantastic though and downright critical during NC summers.

it just occurred to me when we were re-doing the den in our house. All of a sudden it just started annoying the shit out of me and now I can't look at any of them without wanting to rip them down. They're in every bedroom, the den, sun room, and even in the kitchen. Why do we need so much fucking wind happening in our house? I always thought they were cool but now I've done a complete 180. fuck fans, man.

Completely agree. We just remodeled our first floor and removed all ceiling fans. Completely unnecessary in a climate controlled environment and never look good.

ceiling fans are ugly is just about the hottest take I've seen

Pun intended or not?

Ceiling fans are great. They don’t take up valuable space, circulate the air, it’s easy to avoid any cool spots. I guess if you live where it doesn’t get hot, they could be unnecessary. But I appreciate them.

Pun intended or not?

Ceiling fans are great. They don’t take up valuable space, circulate the air, it’s easy to avoid any cool spots. I guess if you live where it doesn’t get hot, they could be unnecessary. But I appreciate them.

Sort of intended. We have the fan on in our bedroom all year round. Love that circulating air.

Back